“Retail is detail.” James Gerald Gulliver.
We are delighted to be working with a globally recognised brand and rapidly expanding retail chain. They are currently recruiting a Financial Accountant who will be hired to work a 15-month fixed term contract.
Based at their west London HQ, your responsibilities will include:
• Develop and maintain the EMEA Finance Internal Controls Framework to ensure compliance with the relevant process owners within EMEA and with SOX
• Responsible for the consolidated financial data and for preparing and analysing consolidated information for monthly and quarterly reporting
• Manage the month end close processes and consolidation reporting systems to drive improved management information, controls and data integrity
• Partner with various business leaders to provide input into business processes and controls and incorporate controls into testing plans
• Support process improvement, automation, and control implementation projects across finance. Collaborate with project and tech teams in developing business requirements and relevant business controls supporting the process improvement, automation, and control implementation projects
• Working with the EMEA director, financial controller and Internal Audit team to co-ordinate observations and controls for remediation of and report on identified internal control deficiencies
What you will need to be great for this role:
• ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 2 years’ post qualified experience
• Previous Internal or/and External Audit and Assurance background
• Strong technical skills and a sound knowledge of and internal control frameworks and SOX requirement
• Proven ability to analyse and interpret information received
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented work environment.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.