Sheridan Maine are working in partnership with a well-established chartered certified accountancy practice based in Poole, who are looking to recruit a Senior ACCA/ACA Accountant, Qualified or Qualified by experience either on a Part Time or Full Time basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and will work closely with your clients, reporting to the Partners of the practice. You will ideally have experience gained within a Practice environment, your key areas of responsibility:
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Managing a portfolio of Accounts and Bookkeeping clients including direct client contact, resolving adhoc client queries
- Preparation and review of Management and Financial accounts
- Maintenance and monitoring of client accounting records
- Training and support when needed to junior members of staff
- A real passion for delivering high quality workloads while ensuring their clients needs are met, benefiting the client and the practice
- Set priorities and activities, manage responsibilities and plan your workloads to ensure results are achieved on time
- Seek out self-development and provide support that enables others to also further develop within the practice
- Work collaboratively with others, being that positive influence while ensuring team participation to support the practice’s goals
- Constructive thinking, identifying and considering various options before determining the best solution
- Strong communication skills, able to work positively and confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful manner
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible