Sheridan Maine are working in Partnership with an exciting and hugely successful business based in Poole, Dorset. Who are seeking a driven Financial Analyst/Finance Business Partner to work within their fast paced and rapidly expanding business.
This newly created position is due to company growth and the purpose of this role is to look at how the business is performing and produce financial reports to help drive the business forward.
Key responsibilities include:
• Create and analyse monthly reporting packs
• Provide analysis and written commentary of the monthly management accounts pack for the board
• Undertake detailed analysis and present findings to the Company Directors
• Liaise with Auditors and Tax Advisors on year-end financial reporting
• Financial forecasting and reporting with detailed analysis including communication with internal stakeholder
• Develop business and financial models in partnership with senior management
• Cash flow & other adhoc modelling where required
To be considered for this role you should have the following:
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent qualification is required
• Previous experience producing management information and financial modelling is an essential
• Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of Power BI is advantageous
• Solid analytical and report writing skills
• Strong communication skills
• An outgoing personality, with the ability to develop and maintain successful working relationships
• A strong work ethic; the desire to get things done, and to learn and progress
This superb opportunity to develop your career, is in a forward thinking and rapidly growing finance sector working with a truly unique team culture. If you are a high achiever with a willingness to learn and believe you have what it takes to make a difference, then please send me your CV as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.