“The best way to lose yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” Mahatma Gandhi.
Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with an established business services organisation to recruit an Accounts Audit Senior into their team based in the Portsmouth area. This is a company which offers amazing training and development opportunities and will support you to progress further forwards with your career. The role also comes with some fantastic benefits such as a pension, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and life assurance; to name but a few.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Completion of audit fieldwork/planned substantive and analytical audit procedures
• Responsibility for the planning and completion of audit assignments
• Prepare statutory financial statements from client data and highlight high level risk areas or matters of concern
• Plan the execution and finalisation of the audit assignments for review
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA)
• Excellent team player
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.