This company are growing at a very fast pace and are looking for candidates who are as ambitious as they are!
Sheridan Maine is currently working in Partnership with an exciting and successful business based in Poole to recruit for a Finance Assistant on a permanent basis to join their fast paced and rapidly expanding business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the month end process
- Reconciling credit card statements
- Assisting with the management accounts pack preparation
- Dealing with and resolving accounts related queries
- Assisting with monthly reporting
To be considered for this role you should have the following:
- A strong work ethic; the desire to get things done, and to learn and progress
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced IT skills – in particular strong working knowledge of Excel
- An outgoing personality, with the ability to develop and maintain successful working relationships
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an Accounts team and be studying towards or completed the AAT qualification, with the ability to work in a face paced environment.
This is a superb opportunity to develop your career in the finance sector and join a team with a truly unique team culture. If you feel you have the necessary skills and keen to join a forward thinking progressive business please send your CV to be considered for the shortlist.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.