We're delighted to partner with a global business based on the outskirts of Swindon.
The business is a much loved brand and international giant, boasting a thriving online presence with operations spanning worldwide.
About The Role
Our client is looking for a fully qualified accountant to join the ranks on a 6 month assignment, stepping into a robust and fast paced financial reporting environment.
Joining a best-in-class finance team and working with the Group Financial Controller to consolidate reporting for the group, you will conduct core statutory compliance procedures, including:
- Playing a leading role in year end preparations
- Working with the Big4 partners to prepare and deliver the audit
- Producing financial statements, VAT and corporate tax papers
- Playing a senior role in the month end process
- Identifying and driving process improvement opportunities as they appear
The successful applicant will need full qualifications (ACA, ACCA preferred) and have experience as a hands-on financial reporting accounting, ideally in a large business setting.
Ideally, you will be available immediately or at a reduced notice, with the view to interview and start within the month.