A growing UK fund management business is recruiting a Fund Accountant to be part of its Oversight team overseeing the work of third party administrators. They key deliverables of the Fund Accountant include:
- Reviewing UK funds interim and annual reports and accounts prior to sign off and being the first point of contact with audit firms and fund accountants for fund queries
- Performing fund accounting oversight procedures
- Undertaking due diligence on fund accountants on a periodic basis, analysing fund accountants KPIs and participating in service review meetings
- Preparing reports for the oversight committee in relation to fund accountants performance including any audit findings
- Maintaining knowledge of funds and of regulatory change
- Participating in projects driven by regulatory or operational change and providing suggestions for system and control enhancement.
The role is home based / remote working with very occasional travel to offices / third party sites on a periodic basis.
The successful candidate is likely to be a qualified accountant or late stage studier (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with UK regulated funds experience and have knowledge of financial reporting and accounts preparation or accounts review gained from working as a Fund Accountant within an Authorised Fund Manager or as an Auditor in Practice auditing fund accounts.
The company offer an excellent benefits package that includes bonus, pension and flexible working.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.