An award-winning investment company in Bristol are looking for a commercial minded, qualified Accountant to be responsible for reviewing a range of investment opportunities and writing business reports to help the Investment Director decide on which investments to promote to clients. This role will cover a range of duties including investment research and company analysis, as well as company onboarding.
- Analyse potential investment opportunities and understand the statutory accounts, management accounts and financial forecasts
- Research sectors and comparable deals and valuations
- Write reviews explaining the risks and opportunities
- Manage the full investment onboarding process and ensure the post deal administration runs smoothly
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE
- Strong understanding of business models
- Excellent project management skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong report writing skills
- Excellent communicator
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.