“Financial Analyst – sort of like a normal person except a lot cooler!”
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with an established organisation that is one of the largest in its industry within the country. They are currently looking for an FP&A Analyst to join their team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Provide sound financial advice and support to all internal stakeholders, including the Directors, Heads of Departments, and key operational managers
• Identify and drive process improvements and optimisations by analysing and interpreting data, trends and making comparative analyses, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards for decision support
• Support the ongoing development of reports and reporting systems to enable improved business insights and enhance the reporting contribution of the Business Partnering and Financial Reporting team
• Management account activities including monthly reports, budgeting, and forecasting to support key projects and business areas related to significant future investments
• Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends
• Research, collate, and analyse both accounting and non-accounting data to give reliable assessments of economic performance
• Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking, and process analysis to support valuation, planning, and forecasting, recommending measures on reducing non-relevant business expenditures and other cost saving strategies
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Full professional accounting qualification such as CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA
• Financial analysis experience
• Advanced excel / financial modelling skills
• Excellent communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on