“Have transfer prices in England surprised me? No. Are the prices over-inflated? Yes. But there is no surprise now.” Sam Allardyce
We are delighted to be working with an established organisation to assist with their search for recruiting an Assistant Tax Manager. This firm is a leading provider of business services and has offices all over the country.
This role is focussed on a variety of transfer pricing projects; therefore, it is essential that you have previous transfer pricing experience. You will have the opportunity to be involved in the entire lifecycle of each project, from assisting with the preparation of proposals to delivering reports and being involved in advising on the practical implementation of the transfer pricing policy.
Your responsibilities will include:
• To prepare transfer pricing advice, draft transfer pricing documentation, reports and memos, whilst liaising and building relationships with clients
• To try and identify planning opportunities and to undertake technical research assignments as requested
• To assist with the day to day management of each assignment and to confirm arrangements with the client, including likely costs and billing arrangements
• To research potential clients and prepare proposals for new work, and to attend meetings with or deliver formal presentations to prospective clients
• To ensure that appropriate liaison takes place with all other departments, such as VAT and Audit, and that all potential client needs are identified and serviced accordingly
• Be responsible for assisting with managing WIP and billing in an efficient manner
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Professional qualification (e.g. CTA, ADIT, ACA)
• Experience operating at Associate / Assistant Manager or a similar role
• Proven experience of assisting with transfer pricing projects and preparation of OECD and locally compliant transfer pricing documentation (e.g. master file/ local files/ benchmarking) for multinational groups
• Strong project management and organisation skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects and monitor approaching deadlines
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.