An established Manufacturing business based in Poole are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator on either a full-time or part-time basis to join their finance team.
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be the face of Payroll, ensuring the weekly and monthly payroll is processed in a efficient and timely manner and be the point of contact for all payroll related queries.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
- Process starters and leavers, including changes to terms and conditions of employment and pay changes and tax code changes
- Update Payroll records, process payroll journals and reconciliations
- Process holiday pay, SSP, SMP and SPP
- Submit monthly PAYE submissions to HMRC
- Submit Year End procedures including submitting the P60
- Resolve any payroll related queries
The successful candidate will have experience working in a similar role, with up to date legislation knowledge and strong IT skills.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about payroll and keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.