An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Treasury Analyst to play integral role within the Treasury Team of a forward thinking business.
- Identifying and managing financial risks
- Day to day operational treasury tasks
- Ensure all trading bank accounts are sufficiently funded on a daily basis to support the daily cash flow requirements
- Preparation of month end book entries and reporting
- Resolve any cash/payment/bank account related queries as they arise
- Forecasting – FX impacts, finance income and expenses for both Profit and Loss and Cashflow formats with regular updates
- Supporting the execution of money market deals, FX, IR and commodity hedges
- Analysis and reporting for the management team
To be considered for this role you will have a treasury specific qualification or be CIMA / ACCA / ACA part qualified. The successful applicant will have strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.