A highly successful and growing division of a FTSE 250 plc that is one UK’s leading suppliers of personal credit products is recruiting a Funding Manager to deal with end-to-end deal execution, structuring, rating agency analysis and dialogue, funding initiatives and stakeholder management.
Reporting to the Head of Finance the key deliverables and responsibilities of the Funding Manager include:
- To support the servicing, managing and issuance of secured funding transactions on behalf of the company
- Work closely with group treasury to effectively manage funding initiatives.
- Support and assist on investor and rating agency relationships.
- Work with other teams to compile and analyse industry, market and asset level data and financial information to support initiatives.
- Preparation of daily cash transfer and reconciliation of monthly asset pool movement
- Support the management of ongoing collateral.
- Analysis and Forecasting of the overall funding arrangement including management of concentration limits, triggers and borrowing base.
- Undertake forecasting analysis of the optimal uses of collateral, designing and running financial models/ spreadsheets to analyse asset performance.
- Provide MI and reports as necessary for reporting purposes to various group and internal committees.
- Drive a culture of continuous change and improvement
- Adhere to the FCA conduct rules
The ideal candidate profile:
- Secured funding experience within either a bank or corporate treasury environment
- Strong modelling and excel skills together with analytical capability
- Knowledge of SQL is essential
- Understanding and knowledge of post issuance management including post deal reporting
The role is currently home based and moving forward the company are able to offer a flexible working week with a blend of working in the office and from home, therefore the successful candidate must be able to commute regularly to their offices in Hampshire.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.