This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated and driven Accounts Assistant to join a highly successful and expanding business based on the outskirts of Christchurch on a permanent basis.
This is a newly created role in the business, working closely with the Senior Accounts team and key responsibilities will include:
- Processing financial data
- Bank reconciliations
- Posting journals
- Assisting with the preparation of the group monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the VAT returns
- Working closely with the Management Accounts team to ensure the deadlines are met
This role would suit someone who is currently studying towards their AAT qualification, with some previous experience working in an Accounts role, who is looking to take the next step in their career and develop their finance knowledge.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.