“A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus, but a molder of consensus.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with an established media production organisation to recruit a Finance Manager.
In this role, you will manage a team of four (accounts payable, accounts receivable and royalties) and have overall responsibility for monthly P&L and cash actuals reporting. You will be accountable for improvement of efficiency and processes in the transactional team.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Manage and develop month end processes
• Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations
• Cash flow management and forecasting, including review and approval of payment runs
• Management of payroll, including budgeting and forecasting
• Responsibility for accurate VAT records and preparation and review of VAT returns
• Manage year end audit process
• Preparation of annual statutory accounts
• Responsible for Payroll
• Manage implementation and development of Financial systems
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified ACA/ACCA
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Keen attention to detail with good analytical skills
• Management experience
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.