“The media’s the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power.” Malcolm X.
We are proud to be working with a leading international business-to-business media Group to assist them with their search for a Commissions Analyst.
As a member of the project team, you will be able to provide comprehensive insight, analysis and recommendations. You will thrive on working with the business to achieve results, require limited supervision and will want to drive through the project from analysis, into design and then implementation.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Provide analysis and insight on sales commission
• Interpret financial/non-financial information and other tasks completed with a view to identifying and solving issues
• Gather and collate information from disparate sources and bring into one single model for analysis
• Work closely with the project lead to understand, analyse and guide on sales commission
• Produce financial modelling and analysis to support the design phase of the project
• Add value to the businesses in their portfolio by recommending revenue generating, cost saving or more efficient methods of work
• Work with the wider project team and project team to provide project updates, reviews / business recommendations and be an ambassador for the sales commission project
• Be able to provide commentary on actuals and variances within sales commission payments
• Uphold the control environment and recommend appropriate processes, procedures and enhancements where appropriate
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Commercial acumen and understanding – able to provide insights and recommendations
• Ability to manage upwards and support the project lead effectively
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
• Ability to present complex information effectively to a variety of audiences
• Ability to model financial data to allow assessment of options and provide recommendations
• Demonstrate good project management skills and the ability to work to and influence others to ensure delivery of project timelines
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re interested in this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible!