“Leadership is influence.” John C. Maxwell.
A rapidly growing healthcare provider is currently looking to recruit a Head of Finance into its team.
This is a newly created role reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be working in a small team and will be required to manage a team of three. You will be required to take an active role in their development and on- going training.
What you will be doing:
• Responsible for the day to day running of the department
• Preparing and presenting a cash flow analysis
• Strategic reporting all on service lines in the business
• Being the focal point of business cases ensuring all have been financially validated
• Ensure the VAT submission are done monthly
• Ensure the company is compliant with international Accounting Standards
• Pivotal in developing relevant forecast and holding departments against budgets
• To liaise with project manager to ensure a coherent capital workplan is in place
• Ensure the business has a true understanding on Margin Analysis
• Account management including invoicing, credit control
• Preparing of year end annual reports and audit planning
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Producing daily, weekly and monthly KPI and Dashboard reports
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Updating financial, operational, procedures and documentation regularly
• Working with stakeholders and member of the senior management team
• Manage a team consisting of Procurement, Billing and Finance Assistant
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Previous experience of working within the Healthcare industry
• Experience of having worked in a similar role i.e., Senior Finance Manager/Financial Analyst/Senior Accountant
• Fully qualified accountant (ACA Preferable)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience of financial and management accounting
• Build and develop internal and external relationships, in order to work collaboratively to foster good relations
• Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
• You will have the ability to complex financial concepts in a clear and concise manner
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.