“About the time we can make the ends meet, somebody moves the ends”. Hebert Hoover.
We are delighted to be working with an internationally recognised investment Group to recruit a Finance Business Partner.
Responsibilities will include:
• Deliver timely and accurate financial reports in accordance with IFRS and local statutory requirements
• Support Business Line Companies to establish and enhance their internal control and to deliver accounting due diligence service for potential investment opportunities
• Ensure timely delivery of supporting information for internal and external audits
• Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations and proactively follow up any outstanding issues
• Support FX position reporting to Treasury team
• Manage intercompany/group reconciliations
• Provide guidance and support to business departments and regional corporate departments as required
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified accountancy qualification (ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
• MS Office with advanced excel skills (pivot tables, v look-ups, sumifs and formulas): comfortable with working with large volume of data
• Excellent organisational and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.