“If opportunity doesn’t knock – build a door!” Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with an established family owned property development business to recruit a Group Finance Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for the financial management of the group’s contracting arm of the business alongside the Group Financial Controller. You will also take a leading role in the preparation of the group cashflow, budget and monthly forecasting.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Reviewing and analysing the cost value reconciliations for the contracting arm of the business
• Ensuring accurate and timely reporting of all financial information for the division
• Preparing Divisional Board meeting packs and monthly management accounts
• Ensuring profits and cashflows are accurately forecast for live projects
• Managing, reviewing and developing reporting functions and processes to enable accurate live project reporting
• Preparing the monthly profit forecast and annual budget
• Preparing the group monthly and weekly cashflow
• Financial modelling to support business decisions
• Preparing and reviewing statutory reporting, acting as a key interface with the external audit team
• Performing subcontractor financial due diligence reviews
• Preparing VAT returns
• Preparing ad hoc analysis and providing overall support to the Group Financial Controller
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA)
• Minimum of 2 years PQE experience
• Commercial mindset with experience of forecasting and budgeting
• Strong technical skills
• Detailed knowledge of financial and management accounting
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.