Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a leading wholesaler. This is a small company whose colleagues are a team of passionate and dynamic professionals.
They are currently looking for an Interim Stock Analyst who will work with the Stock Control Team on a major stock reconciliation project.
The role will include many stock related functions including product corrections, warehouse recodes, stock movement validations, location transfers between 3PL centres and rotation / duty housekeeping.
System to system alignment is of upmost importance to minimise stock availability issues and ensuring the integrity of reported inventory balances.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Extraction of stock data from NAV ERP and various WHM systems onto excel for purpose of system to system stock reconciliations
• Identifying potential timing issues with comparisons and manually amending to ensure accurate reconciliation
• Experience resolving issues regarding warehouse stock and customer stock
• Proven experience processing systems reconciliations, with a key focus on ensuring accurate data has been input and any necessary information is escalated to relevant internal teams
• Investigation of discrepancies by audit of historical stock movements, identifying and correcting transaction errors
• Working with our 3rd party logistic partners to identify and correct product code errors ensuring description, case size, vintage and duty accuracy
• Identifying inconsistent administration errors around product setup, vintage errors and content discrepancies
• Monitoring of physical warehouse shortages and creations and processing relevant claim
What you will need to be considered for this role:
• Proven extensive experience at senior stock control level
• Experience in commercial environments, advanced knowledge in MS Excel is essential
• Experience using industry standard ERP software packages
• Previous workings with 3rd party logistics
• Knowledge and experience of warehouse management
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.