Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working with an Association based in west London and they are looking for an Accountant to take full ownership of Management and Financial accounts. Salary up to £35,000.
Duties and responsibilities:
- AAT Qualified accountant
- Experience with producing management and Financial Account reports
- Confident liaising with senior board members
- Ideally used Xero
- Preferably have experience working for a charity or nonforprofit
- To maintain an efficient and effective Management, Financial Accounting and Budgeting process
- Control and manage all aspects of the financial operations of the Group
- Manage the daily cash flow
- Produce and oversee all Budgeting requirements and reporting requirements
- Produce all reporting activity that will enable the Chief Executive and Directors to manage the Business efficiently
- Ensure compliance with external regulatory agencies such as, HMRC, Peoples Pension, Accountants and Auditors
- Required to attend Board meetings as required to present Financial information
- To be responsible for all incoming monies paid group
- To be responsible for all payments across group
- To be responsible for invoicing and debt recovery
- Reconciliation of all online payments received
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.