Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with one of the world’s largest asset management companies who are recruiting for a Group Financial and Systems Accountant. This is a newly created position and will be a pivotal role within the Group Finance function based in central London.
The Group Finance department is a small team of six and the role will be very much hands on and require flexibility to help out/provide support whenever needed.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:
• Lead on systems upgrades and implementing new finance software across the Group, including a new expenses system Expensify (like Concur) & PSA for timesheets and billing
• System guides/procedure manuals for Dynamics - become an expert user
• Establish best practices for financial systems use and reporting and ensures that these practices are used throughout the business
• Provides training on the financial systems and produce process notes
• Reporting from Dynamics using JET reports
• Month end – responsible for the preparation of the accounts for some of the trading companies
• Assistance in preparing the Year-end Stats, including notes and audit reports
• Provide further
What you will need to be considered for this role:
• Educated to degree level
• Experience of implementing new software and/or software upgrades
• Professional accounting qualification (ACA or similar) with +3 years PQE in industry
• Ideally used Dynamics 365 / Navision or similar accounts package
• Experience of supervising/ managing staff
• Strong analytical and numeracy skills, with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Good team player and leadership skills, with ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, directors and key stakeholders
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.