'Food glorious food!' We are delighted to be working with an established UK restaurant group that is currently looking for a Senior Payroller.
As Senior Payroller, your responsibilities will include:
• Processing payroll on a weekly and monthly basis
• Providing manual calculations of tax and National Insurance
• Processing new starters and leavers
• Processing P11d's, SMP, SSP, P45, P46, P35 and P60's
• Calculating overtime payments
• Supporting other UK payrolls, including weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly and monthly processing
• Maintaining current knowledge of relevant legislation and practices
• Monitoring and reviewing internal and business processes to ensure the most effective payroll systems for all parties
• Liaising with staff on a day to day basis regarding payroll issues
• Assisting with the preparation of year end PAYE accounts
• Resolving queries and updating the management team on any significant client issues or unresolved matters
You will have:
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Relevant experience in a similar function
• Good understanding of hotel/restaurant business
• Initiative and ability to work independently
• Honesty & integrity
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!