Are you a Credit Controller with experience of working with a large ledger, ability to hit targets and are you KPI driven? If so I would love to hear from you.
My client is a medically-led laboratory, established in 1987. It is the largest independent provider of clinical laboratory diagnostic services in the UK. They are currently looking for an energetic person with strong communication, interpersonal skills, and an eye for detail, who can demonstrate the potential to develop into a senior line management position.
What you will be doing:
• Take ownership of the debts in the wider Group and ensure debt is collected in line with the Group's credit terms
• Develop and maintain a relationship with key customers in the Group to ensure prompt payment of outstanding debts
• Contact clients to chase payments
• Prepare and provide customer statements on a monthly basis to the customers and follow up any outstanding debts that are overdue
• Raise invoices/credit notes which includes but are not limited to
• Raise queries on billing from customers with the Group Financial Controller, Sales Team and the Commercial Manager (as applicable) on a timely basis
• Act as an intermediary between the Sales Team, Courier Department, Research & Development Team, Head of Credit Control and Group Financial Controller to ensure accurate
invoices/credit notes are raised to customers in line with their billing profile by obtaining the relevant billing information
• Handle any telephone queries and enquiries from practices, insurance companies and patients, and assist the wider credit control team with ad hoc requests
• Any ad hoc projects as required by the Head of Credit Control and the Group Financial Controller
What you need to be able to do this job well:
• Experience of credit control
• Experience of liaising with staff at all levels
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Skilled in use of Microsoft Office
The candidate must have exposure to achieving large targets and fantastic communication skills and a target driven and hard working attitude are key.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.