Are you looking for a role which will provide progression in a supportive and collaborative environment? This fortune 500 company within the financial services sector are looking for a Financial Accountant to assist the London Finance Team in the Monthly Accounting Cycle and undertake Financial & Management Accounting tasks as required.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and detailed balance sheet reconciliations including calculating profit splits between departments and front office variable compensation
• Perform accounting and reporting activities throughout the month including in relation to FX reporting. Preparation of a FX balance sheet with a reconciliation of exchange gains/losses
• Validation & reconciliation of monthly results
• Assist annual budgeting process
• Assisting and providing cover for other members of the team
• Assist with local annual audits and UK financial accounts
• Assist in the Preparation of UK statutory accounts
What you will need to be great at this role:
• UK or overseas Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified or equivalent) who has had experience in the preparation of accounts, with a variety of clients in the Financial Services sector
• Working within a regulated environment and exposure to Sarbannes Oxley requirements; controls surrounding division of duties
• Experience of monthly and daily routine processes
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.