Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a highly ambitious and fast growing organisation in order to recruit a motivated Financial Controller who will provide vital support to the CFO and be key in providing management with timely and accurate financial information and management of the overall financial systems for this evolving Group.
As Financial Controller, you will have experience of applying your technical accounting knowledge primarily to acquisition accounting, inter-company transactions and consolidated accounts. You will have the ability to hit the ground running on the day to day activities, excellent problem solving skills, and take full ownership of the role.
Your responsibilities will include:-
• Oversee the integrity and timing of monthly management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and analysis to be used in the monthly Board Reports
• Drive the integration of acquisitions into the core financial reporting function and oversea the implementation of the financial system
• Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior management and board members
• Ensure consistency and improve the reporting of management information/accounts
• Primary contact for the auditors in producing audit deliverables including draft statutory accounts and tax schedules
• Being the technical accounting expert for the group ensuring all group companies are in line with technical accounting standards
• Monitoring and maintaining controls and ensuring the financial integrity of the system data and financial controls
What we are looking for from you:-
• Appropriate qualification (ACA) with 3-5 years post qualified experience
• People management experience required
• Proven ability to challenge the current processes and recommend improvements
• Excellent technical accounting application skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.