"The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power". Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with a global media company to recruit an Analyst into their busy Finance team.
Within this role, you will define, design and implement processes for collecting supplementary transfer pricing documentation and preparation of defense files in readiness for tax audits.
Based at their central London headquarters, your responsibilities will include:
• Design and implement a transfer pricing supplementary documentation; /evidence management process
• Conduct an assessment of how technology will be used to facilitate the end to end process
• Assist the team in performing ad hoc financial simulations and updating a global transfer pricing model
• Preparation of defense files for tax audits
• Assist with developing, executing and maintaining the transfer pricing policies
• Working with outside tax advisers
• Assist on ad-hoc projects as required
• International tax & transfer pricing experience
We are looking for an experienced analyst who is intelligent, with a critical mind-set; excellent at understanding corporate structures.
You will also have:
• Good project management skills
• Ability to manage a cross-functional teams to ensure work is being completed in a timely manner
• Strong influencing skills required to develop and implement new processes
• Excellent and communication and interpersonal skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.