Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with a growing food manufacturing business to recruit a Credit Controller / Assistant Accountant into their team.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for effective credit control processes, delivery note and invoice reconciliation, liaison with sales team on chasing debts and processing account restrictions
• Process invoicing to selected customers upon confirmation of delivery
• Negotiations with customers to resolve outstanding issues and secure payment of overdue debt
• Monitor ledgers to identify customers reaching credit limit
• Take appropriate actions on unpaid accounts and supporting legal paperwork as required
• Ensuring supplier statements are collected prior to month end
• Reconciliation of purchase orders with supplier Invoices
• Daily/Weekly deposits
• Staff expenses input
• Weekly reports
• Providing KPI's for the credit control function
What we will need from you:
• Accountancy and bookkeeping experience
• Effective communication (writing and verbal)
• Excellent negotiation skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.