Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with an innovative telecommunications organisation who are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their expanding team.
Based at the central London head office, your responsibilities will include:
• Identify improvements to the current reporting system and work closely with the FP&A Manager, Finance Transformation Manager and the wider business to effect change
• Support the commercial finance forecast activities for each quarter (‘Charging Statement' / ‘Indicative Budget'), the annual business plan and the business's long term plan
• Continue to drive improvement in financial processes, business analysis and reporting
• Provide financial support to the Finance Business Partners to include month-end reports, ad-hoc reports as requested, and support for additional ad-hoc project work
• Update finance system with the months actuals
• Update financial forecasting system with the most up to date information for contractual information
• Raise PO's and goods reciting for all recurring spend and financing
• Substantiation of financial information in the financial system
• Preparation of monthly journals for project accruals, milestone recognition and finance charges
• Reconcile the monthly components of SAP actuals and BPC
• Support the FP&A Manager in the production of the monthly reporting pack for senior management
• Build relationships with the external suppliers, attend monthly meetings and ensure our payables are aligned to their receivables
What we're looking for:
• Experience of working in a commercial finance role
• Working towards a professional finance qualification ie, CIMA / ACCA
• Track record of implementing change to improve financial processes
• Confident dealing with non-financial stakeholders
• Demonstrates initiative and takes responsibility for issues, seeing them through to completion
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.