"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them". Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with an internationally renowned trading company to recruit a Finance Business Partner into their team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your key responsibilities will include:
• Deliver timely and accurate financial reports in accordance with IFRS and local statutory requirements
• Support the development of appropriate internal controls to ensure conformance and compliance with company policies and J-SOX
• Ensure the timely delivery of supporting information for internal and external audits
• Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
• Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations and proactively follow up any outstanding issues
• Support the business and logistic departments in the preparation and execution of the annual stock take and follow up
• Proactively support FX position reporting to Treasury Team
• Proactively manage Inter-company/Group reconciliations
• Provide guidance and support to business departments and regional corporate departments as required
What you need to be great for this role:
• ACA or ACCA qualified accountant
• Minimum 3 years PQE
• Proven track record of driving process improvement
• Demonstrable knowledge of accounting treatments (UK GAAP and IFRS)
• Clear analytical thinker, with the ability to solve complex problems and issues
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• MS Office with Advanced Excel skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.