"Change your lens change your story." Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with a professional photography firm based in North London who are currently looking for a qualified Accountant to join their team on a temporary basis of up to 8 weeks.
As Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
• Monthly accounting and reporting responsibilities under UK GAAP
• Preparation of monthly variance commentary for accounting movements (p/l and b/s)
• Bank account reconciliation and VAT return preparation responsibilities
• Preparing some monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Working with Internal Audit on queries; with Procurement and AP to ensure consistency of accounting and clean balance sheet monthly positions
• Assisting the Lead Accountant and Senior Managers with ad-hoc projects
What we are looking for:
• Strong knowledge of core accounting principles
• Commercially astute
• Good planning / time management skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.