This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting global business based within the mobile communications industry. The company is a diverse and global organisation, represented in over 100 countries worldwide and at the forefront of mobile innovation. They are looking to recruit a Credit Controller into their thriving Finance department based at their London office. Salary up to £30,000 plus 10% bonus.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Chasing debt from customers based globally
• Provide risk assessments on the collectability of debt and monitor cash collections
• Advising the Credit Control Manager on potential bad debt and what needs to be provisioned
• Responsible for the collection of multi-currency invoices with varying payment terms from a wide selection of debtors ranging from large multinational and blue chip organisations through to small start-up clients, and
reviewing payment plan requests
• Work alongside the Accounts Receivable team in London to investigate and respond to client queries
• Good understanding and experience of credit control and general financial rules
• Negotiation skills, able to sustain opinion and handle challenges
• Strong levels of customer service, both internal and external
• Proficiency in productivity tools such as Outlook, Workday, Microsoft Office skills including advanced Excel (formulas, v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.) and Word (mail-merge)
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.