"If opportunity doesn't knock, then build a door! " Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with a well-established property management company who are looking to recruit a Revenue Analyst for their thriving Finance department.
Based at their central London head office, the Revenue Analyst will support the Planning and Commercial Finance Manager to drive the financial analysis and revenue reporting while supporting the business performance for a multi-site company with ambitious growth plans.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Prepare, analyse and interpret financial and non-financial data identifying key performance issues to be addressed. The majority of this role will be driving revenue analysis
• Analyse centre profitability and build reporting tools that allow the centres to understand and manage their own numbers efficiently
• Support management team in building and submitting annual business plans/budgets and monthly rolling forecasts
• System improvements to ensure data collected and analysed continues to be relevant and develops with the business needs
• Completion of management accounting activities
• Work closely with colleagues across the finance team to continuously improve the quality of the finance service provided
• Provide guidance and support to Centre teams and discuss their results to obtain an insight to their business
• Play a key role in the implementation of new systems and controlled business processes
• Manage projects as required
What we will need from you:
• Appropriate accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• Previous finance analyst experience is a must, as well as a strong grasp of accounting
• A high degree of commercial acumen
• Strong process improvement and problem-solving skills
• A logical thinker with strong excel skills to ensure solid analysis of data and reports
• Good influencing skills with senior managers, using clear logical data presented in a structured manner that shapes business decisions
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.