Are you an experienced Accounts Payable clerk? Have you managed the full cycle accounts payable process including payment runs? Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to tackle difficult queries? If so I would love to hear from you. We are delighted to be working with an innovative and established marketing company that is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for their busy finance team.
As the Accounts Payable Assistant, you will be working within a vibrant and fast paced environment working to tight deadlines and dealing with high volumes of invoices. You will need to be highly organised, have a 'can do' attitude and plenty of team spirit.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Processing invoices
• Coding, processing and sending indirect invoices for authorisation
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Processing Petty Cash expenses
• Managing and resolving queries on designated accounts in a timely manner
• Processing multi-site journals
• Manage Utilities invoices for all the sites
• Assisting Team Members with Ad-Hoc duties as requested.
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Minimum of 2 years Accounts Payable experience
• Good working knowledge of Excel (V-lookup, Pivot Tables)
• Working Knowledge of Sage 200
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on 'apply' above as soon as possible.