Are you an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk who has working knowledge of Sage 200? Have you managed the full cycle accounts payable process? Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to tackle difficult queries? If so I would love to hear from you.
Sheridan Maine are working with a well-known and growing restaurant group based in central London and they are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team. Salary up to £25,000 per annum.
Based in their central London head office, your responsibilities will include:
• Coding, processing and sending indirect invoices for authorisation using Procure Wizard
• Review and carry out monthly / weekly statement reconciliations for designated supplier accounts and ensure the accounts are maintained to a satisfactory level
• Processing Petty Cash expenses
• Managing and resolving queries on designated accounts in a timely manner
• Processing multisite journals
• Manage Utilities invoices for all the sites
• Update AP Manager of any problems on the allocated accounts and escalating any urgent issues
• Assisting Team Members with Ad-Hoc duties as requested
• Ensuring that any accounts with negative balances are cleared as soon as possible
• Daily post distribution
• Ensure all scanning and filing is completed on a weekly basis
Other requirements for this role:
• Good working knowledge of Excel (V-lookup, Pivot Tables)
• Working Knowledge of Sage 200
• Working knowledge of Procure Wizard would be an advantage
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.