My client believes that the greatest asset any company can have is people, and you could be a part of this fantastic team!
The Finance Process Consultant will be reporting to the Head of Finance, and will be responsible for reviewing accounting processes with the aim of creating a dynamic, agile model of accounting that enhances the level of granularity of data capture across income and expense streams, leveraging efficient, automated techniques.
This is a broad role, as the review will have three main phases (data cleansing, modelling and output) and will require detailed analysis of existing processes, future-state modelling design, and process design and change.
The end output is expected to be enhanced, automated, granular financial data capture with an efficient, fast, repeatable process based on enriched data inputs which have been consolidated (within the appropriate systems) and streamlined.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Substantial experience of multiple accounting processes
• Proven examples of previous process analysis and change in relation to financial data capture within a relatively complex data architecture
• Data analysis experience including the interrogation of financial models which are derived from multiple sources at varying levels of data granularity
• Broader business analysis capabilities
• The ability to communicate with senior business stakeholders and explain succinctly why process change is required
• An ability to produce phased plans to show incremental improvements and highlight issues / risks which are likely to impact timelines in sufficient time to allow senior management to resolve.
• Project management experience
If you possess all the skills above and are looking for your next Finance role, please get in touch.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.