Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a leading international business-to-business media Group and a FTSE-250 company to recruit a Credit Control Administrator into their busy finance team.
Your role as the Credit Control Administrator will be to assist the Group Credit Manager and the Credit Controllers with their day to day functions and to help increase cash collections and maintain a low level of aged debt.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Daily allocations of payments, credit notes and cheques to the correct invoices across all ledgers
• Processing journal entries to clear any small balances and correcting any Accounts receivables posting errors
• Liaising with the internal tax team and HMRC to complete clients requests
• Ensuring that outstanding credits and duplicate payments are refunded within a set time-frame
• Liaising with the accounts legal team to ensure overdue debt is collected
• Assist the Group Credit Manager with other ad-hoc tasks to help with the finance systems implementation
You will be a team player with excellent time management and communication skills, attention to detail and possess intermediate Excel knowledge.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.