Sheridan Maine is pleased to present this exciting Management Account opportunity with a well-respected and reputable employer of choice – a clear leader in their market!
My client is an international award winning engineering, management and development services organisation. With operations in over 150 different countries they have an enviably portfolio of some of the most interesting and challenging engineering projects in the world.
They are currently looking to hire a Treasury Operations Team Leader who will be responsible for cash management, bank account review, group funding and compliance requirements, project advisory services, management of the Treasury Operations team and any other treasury operations support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Review of the Monthly cashflows from key subsidiary companies
• Help with the preparation of the budget
• Review the Group's Operational bank mandates in the different regions
• Provide support to the Operations Team with any work/queries to move forward bank account requests based on the project teams' requirements
• Delegate responsibility with the administration of setting up new bank accounts and provide responses to the queries from the Operations team
• Manage the Operations Team responsible for coordinating the operational funding requirements across the Group
• Work with the Senior Treasury Operations Specialist and the Treasury Operations Assistant to provide the banks with the relevant information
• Work with the Senior Treasury Operations Specialist and the Treasury Operations Assistant to assist the banks with any ad hoc compliance requirements
• Provide cover for peaks in workload for the FX currency advice and guidance on bidding for any projects in a country other than the host country
• Manage the Treasury Operations Analyst responsible for preparing the share loan data for existing bank share loans
• Manage the Treasury Operations Analyst responsible for all shareholders who have existing bank share loans
• AMCT qualification (or finalist stage)
• Previous experience in managing a Treasury operations team
• High level understanding of treasury operations management to understand queries and manage and improve processes and create efficiencies
• Experience in cash and liquidity management
• Proven knowledge of Global Treasury operations
• Strong organisational and communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!