My client is a leading independent Telecommunications business based in the heart of London. They are currently looking for a CFO to head up and lead a 'high growth' business arm within the group.
Initially with a small support team of Finance professionals, this role will include responsibility for accounting, finance, budgeting, forecasting, strategic planning, compliance, deal analysis, capital raising and Investor management for the business.
Duties and responsibilities
• Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate
• Optimise the Company's financial performance and strategic position
• Provide financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
• Ensure the company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
• Work with senior teams to grow the business, formulate strategies and plans
• Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out & reviewed
• Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies
• Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including clients and advisors
Skills and experience required
• Ideally come from the banking sector or similar
• Experience of managing fundraising and large transactions
• Demonstrate clear communication; both written and verbal
• Experience as a CFO or similar role
• Entrepreneurial and enthusiastic approach to problem solving with an ability to take the initiative
• Emerging markets experience advantageous
• APAC experience an advantage
The successful candidate will be commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and an influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
Exceptional communication skills and strong IT skills are essential along with experience in enhancing and building financial models.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. If we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Contact Lawrence Molyneux via email firstname.lastname@example.org