Are you a qualified accountant with strong commercial awareness? Do you have strong analytical experience and a strong management accounting skill set? Have you got exposure to creating budgets and forecasts and cash flow management? Do you have strong Excel skills or working knowledge or SAP? If so I have the perfect opportunity for you.
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a leading international business-to-business media Group and a FTSE-250 company to recruit a temporary Management Accountant. Based in their head office in central London, you will be working within a large finance function, reporting directly in to the Finance Director.
Duties will include:
• Production of monthly and quarterly management accounts
• Responsible for raising journals and posting including accruals and prepayments
• Responsible for preparing reports including budget vs spend
• Responsible for preparing budgets and forecasts
• Exposure to financial modelling and senior reports
• Testing new software and reporting processes
• Assistance with preparation of year end financial statements and consolidations
You are the right candidate for this role if you are a qualified accountant with a proven track record of working to tight deadlines. You will have fantastic communication skills and a high attention to detail, along with excellent Excel skills.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!