"The science of today is the technology of tomorrow!" Are you looking for an exceptional opportunity to join a resourceful and autonomous software company as a representative of their finance team? This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting global business based in central London.
Working within a busy, fast paced environment, your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for all end of month supplier reconciliations
• Responsible for processing up to 100 supplier invoices to the purchase ledger on SAP
• Responsible for investigating and resolving transaction queries
• Investigating anomalies to ensure that deadlines are met
• Raising up to 25 sales invoices on a daily basis
• Creating weekly payroll Excel spreadsheet
• Supporting the financial accountant when required
• Highly adaptable and proactive
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong excel skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work with a high volume, fast passed environment
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.