"The science of today is the technology of tomorrow!" We are hugely excited to be working with one of the world's champions of technology. Having sales and support, production and research development operations in around 200 countries, and with regional head offices in London, Singapore, Japan and the US, they truly are an international organisation.
As Finance Analyst, you will work within the European regional head office based in London. You will be reporting into the Finance Reporting Manager and working with the operations team to identify business issues facing the operating companies.
• Analysis of specific operating companies reported results to ensure integrity and understanding
• Understand, correct and explain irregularities in data submissions; monitor material variances from Budget and performance against forecast on an ongoing basis
• Review the Group's annual budget and long term planning submissions, as well as monthly forecasts
• Participate in financial and operational reviews of Group operating companies so that Group development and control requirements are met
• Discussion of analysis with members of the finance team as part of monthly meetings, with involvement from other business functions
• Prepare the monthly board pack for the EMEA Board of Directors with analysis of performance of the group's subsidiaries, highlighting any key risks or issues
• Prepare monthly report of subsidiaries forecasts, and weekly forecast updates
• Provide support for the research, evaluation and reporting on technical accounting issues so that the Group meets all reporting requirements
• Assist in the preparation of working papers for the audit team and liaise with them concerning technical or audit issues
• Lead value add projects to comply with the changing needs of the Group
• ACA or similar international qualification, with relevant experience
• Ability to communicate effectively across international functions and departments, both orally and in writing, with all levels of staff
• Ability to give presentations
• Experience of IFRS
• Advanced computer skills
Fluency in one or more European languages would be advantage, although it is not required.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.