"The science of today is the technology of tomorrow!" We are hugely excited to be working with one of the world's champions of technology. Having sales and support, production and research development operations in around 200 countries, and with regional head offices in London, Singapore, Japan and the US, they truly are an international organisation.
As Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst, you will provide global financial analysis and business partner support to FP&A manager and the Global team. This role will require partnering with key business stakeholders as well as cross functional teams based globally. The ideal candidate will have an Accountancy degree and will be studying towards ACCA or CIMA and have some exposure to working within an international environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for month-end for global cost centres
• Prepare detailed drill down analysis of global monthly sales, trend analysis, variance root-cause analysis and development of sales reporting process
• Supporting FP&A manager in all finance matters including budgeting, forecasting, financial control and detailed variance analysis with spend tracker
• Assist with preparation of presentations of financial and operational business results and analysis
• Working in conjunction with different regional teams to drive consistent reporting processes and identifying and resolving reporting challenges
• Assist in preparing and maintaining in-depth financial analysis model and reporting of financial and business performance
• Assist in detailed account profitability analysis by region and variance analysis by key accounts
• Ad-hoc projects as required
What we need from you:
• 1-2 years accountancy or FP&A experience preferably in IT industry
• Advanced user of Microsoft Excel – including Pivot tables, nested formulas, and base financial model building experience
• Key knowledge of IFRS standards and understanding of financial statements
• Analytical thinker with strong business and commercial acumen
• Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA
• Very good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to partner cross-functionally, especially in a fast paced Sales environment
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.