“Food glorious food!” Here’s a tasty prospect you can sink your teeth into. Our client is a fresh and exciting restaurant chain who are looking to recruit a Junior Financial Controller into their team who will be based at their head office in London’s vibrant West End.
As a Junior Financial Controller you will be responsible for the company’s day to day financial activities. Your role combines aspects from financial accounting as well as from managerial accounting.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Processing supplier invoices
• Reconciling supplier statements monthly
• Invoice batching and sending for scanning
• Invoice coding and posting
• Aged Creditors analysis
• Preparing payments runs (mid-month, moth end, ad hoc payments) and building bank transfers
• Liaising with suppliers on any invoice/statement/payment associated queries
• Petty cash reconciliation and posting
• Staff expenses posting
• Bank transaction posting and bank reconciliation
• P&L – preparation and posting journals
• Produce dashboards (daily, weekly and monthly) on specific business areas
• Assisting FC with year-end processes and internal & external audits
We are looking for qualified or part qualified candidates with at least 2 years of experience gained as a Finance Assistant. Hospitality experience is a must, preferably restaurant based.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.