Are you studying towards your accountancy qualification? Do you have strong analytical experience and a strong management accounting skill set? Have you got exposure to creating budgets and forecasts? If so I have the perfect opportunity for you.
My client is currently looking for a senior management accountant with a positive and can-do attitude to join their thriving finance department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company, working within a challenging but rewarding environment. The company offers full study support and a great benefits package which includes a substantial bonus scheme.
The responsibilities of this role are to:
• Prepare a full set of management accounts, in accordance with IFRS, without assistance and take these accounts through review with the BGM/Director and Business Partner
• Calculate commission and bonuses against documented incentive schemes
• Assist with budgeting and forecasting under the guidance of the DDs, BGMs and Business Partner
• Input into 3 year business plans (P&L, Capex and Cashflow forecasts)
• Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations ensuring balances are backed up and relevant
• Prepare monthly commentary on results against budget, forecast and prior year
• Ownership of recharges
• Work with the business to ensure costs are well controlled
• Assist with internal and external audits
• Become a Netsuite super user and be the first point of contact for queries in relation to PO's and invoicing
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Newly-qualified or finalist ACCA, CIMA or ACA
• Solid experience in a similar role
• Understanding of internal controls requirements
• Possess intermediate to advanced Excel skills and experience with manipulating large amounts of data
• Self-starter with a sense of drive and ability to work in a complex environment
• Team player
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.