My client is one of London's most prestigious luxury travel and hospitality concierge companies based in central London. Headquartered in London, they operate across 60 offices globally and have an enviable client base with a reputable British brand.
They are currently recruiting for a Group Financial Planning Analyst who will be responsible for maintaining insightful management information and providing accurate consolidated Group accounts each month, working closely with the subsidiary company FCs.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Prepare and maintain the in-depth financial analysis model and reporting of financial and business performance.
• Proactive engagement with the various business divisions throughout the year to provide detailed analysis of budgets, plans and forecasts including P&L and KPI's.
• Support the FD and Group FC in the execution of their roles by providing clear and insightful analysis of the business
• Leading the planning, budgeting and forecasting workstream; preparing, consolidating and reporting budget packs
• Support for company FCs on technical matters (with assistance from Group FC) and roll out of systems and process changes. Alignment of companies with Group accounting policies, with a focus on best practice and continuous improvement.
• Inter-Company Recharges
• Control Intercompany Balances
• Ad-hoc projects as required
• Accurate and diligent work ethic
• Experienced in enhancing and building financial models
• Experienced in improving, developing and maintaining systems and controls
• Advanced Excel
• ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualification
• Solid understanding of accounting software and systems
If this sounds like you, get it touch asap!!!
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Contact Lawrence Molyneux at Sheridan Maine London