Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with a market leading commercial real estate and investment firm, a hugely successful organisation, it being one of the largest companies of its kind in the world. They are looking for an EMEA Inter-company Financial Accountant to join their busy team and support them through an exciting time of change.
• Be the main point of contact for all EMEA trade movements, ensuring that intercompany recharges are accurately recorded, balances are agreed by counterparties in line with the agreed month end timetable and debt is settled in a timely manner
• Develop an understanding of the respective business hierarchies and key contacts in the business in order to connect relevant parties for agreement and approval of recharged costs.
• Ensuring that Treasury Funding intercompany balances are accurately recorded for loan, interest re/payments and cash pooling accounts by liaising between Treasury and EMEA accountants
• Recording transactions in the respective financial system where appropriate
• Completing various month end processes including running the month end reporting for intercompany variances
• First point of contact for resolving specific issues being the subject matter expert
• Reviewing unallocated cash emanating from intercompany transactions & facilitating accurate allocation
• Performing aged debt analysis and providing insight on the monthly movements of intercompany balances
• Performing ad hoc analysis pertaining to intercompany balances upon request
• To focus on projects around the design, testing and implementation of systems and processes aimed at reducing risk and improving efficiency of balance sheet reporting with a particular focus on Intercompany
• Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
• Be able to demonstrate the ability to work across the business and show clear communication skills
• Be a strong problem solver
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch asap!! firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 430 5570