“If opportunity doesn’t knock, then build a door!” Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with an established property development group to recruit a Subcontractor Clerk into their finance team based in central London.
In this role, you will work approximately four days a week on subcontractors and assist on purchase ledger one day a week.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Setting up new subcontractors
• Calculate the VAT analysis on the payment certificates
• Preparing payments for customer services and temporary staff
• Following up on missing VAT invoices
• Preparing the BACS runs
• Reconciling subcontractor statements
• Chasing outstanding payments
• Preparing the CIS return for review
We are looking for a hard-working individual who has good communication skills and is able to work well on ones own initiative as well as part of a team.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.