The science of today is the technology of tomorrow! We are hugely excited to be currently working with a multi-award winning champion of business technology that is currently looking to recruit a FP&A Analyst.
This is a fabulous opportunity to work for a business that values its staff and actively offers a fun, innovative and fast paced environment where career progression, reward and recognition are priority.
Your responsibilities within this role will include:
• Business partner with Senior Leaders within the business and support the Finance Director to manage the planning cycles, reporting and analysis for the business
• Take responsibility for all commercial modelling to produce revenue and profit margin reports by customer and by product
• Preparing annual budgets and forecasts for all companies in the group
• To enhance the current weekly and monthly sales forecast models to improve accuracy
• KPI reporting for monthly board report
• Drive continuous improvement in planning, month end and reporting processes
• Weekly cashflow forecasting
You will be a qualified accountant with proven experience of having worked within a Financial Planning & Analysis team. Strong communication skills and the ability to develop good relationships with stakeholders is essential to this role.
You will also have:
• ‘Can do' attitude and not afraid to get their hands dirty
• Excellent IT skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
• Proficient business partnering skills
• A commercial focus
• Strong analytical and planning skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.