"We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfilment." This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe's leading travel companies. With a network of offices in Australia, India, Europe and North America, this is truly an international organisation. They are currently looking for a Team Manager to join their finance team based in their vibrant office in west London.
If you are a team oriented, flexible and committed professional with bundles of initiative and attention to detail, this might be the job for you. This is a well-established yet young at heart firm that gives its employees a lot of responsibility, freedom and opportunity for growth.
Your responsibilities within this role will include:
• Supervising the London finance team in the absence of the FC
• Overseeing the finance teams based in Romania and India
• Support the month end and year end close
• Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and resolving any discrepancies
• Ensure quality control of financial transactions are processed
• Raise sales invoices for the 3 biggest customers in India and maintain payments are made on time
• Assisting with the preparation of accounts and files for year-end audit
• Bank reconciliations
• Assist with Inter-company billings and reconciliations
What you will need to be great for this role:
• You should be forward-thinking and able to work proactively
• Global experience including foreign currency accounting
• An enthusiasm for supporting people and making a difference
• Good knowledge of Excel
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.